Tuesday, September 6, 2011

THERE IS HOPE

Mark Lowry & Bruce Collins
Sometimes we go through trials that are so hard to bear
We lift our face toward heaven, "God, are You really there?"
But I've asked that same question, and I've been down that road
Looking back, I now can tell You, He's always let me know

There is hope, so hold on, there is hope
God has sent me here to tell you, "There is hope"
And He knows just what you're going through
And what the future holds
As long as Jesus lives, there is hope

He was bruised for our transgressions and nailed upon a tree
He cried out to the Father, "Why have You forsaken me?"
But through this suffering Savior, He brought healing to our pain
And the One Who raised Him from the dead can restore us all again

There is hope, so hold on, there is hope
God has sent me here to tell you, "There is hope"
And He knows just what you're going through
And what the future holds
As long as Jesus lives, there is hope


He promised He would share our sorrows and bear our heavy load
This road that we are traveling will one day turn to gold

There is hope, so hold on, there is hope
God has sent me here to tell you, "There is hope"
And He knows just what you're going through
And what the future holds
As long as Jesus lives, there is hope

4 comments:

  1. I love this song! It is such a blessing. I am desperately trying to find sheet music. Do you know of any site I can purchase it on? I have the lyrics, but no sheet music. Thank you for posting and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had multiple requests for sheet music, but I'm afraid I have no idea where to find the music for this particular song. There are online sites where you can purchase downloadable sheet music. My suggestion would be to search there if you haven't already. Sorry I can't be of more help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard the song on a CD by the Victorious Valley Girls home. Going to try to contact them and see if they can tell me how to get it

    ReplyDelete
  4. They wrote back and said they dont have the sheet music but just the chords. I asked if they could send me at least that.

    ReplyDelete