Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I LOVE TO TELL OF HIS LOVE

Lonnie B. Combs

As I journey on this pilgrim way
There is happiness and joy each day
And I love to tell of my Savior's love
Soon I'll reach that home prepared for me
I'll be singing through eternity
And I love to tell of my Savior's love

I love to tell the world about His love
For He has been so good to me
He's leading me to that sweet home above
Where angels sing sweet melody
I love to sing of His redeeming grace
I want to look upon His face
My heart will overflow with gladness
In that happy home above
And I love to tell of my Savior's love

Now His loving arms are holding me
And soon His face I'll see
And I love to tell of my Savior's love
O, I have that feeling in my soul
Ever keeping me free and whole
And I love to tell of my Savior's love

I love to tell the world about His love
For He has been so good to me
He's leading me to that sweet home above
Where angels sing sweet melody
I love to sing of His redeeming grace
I want to look upon His face
My heart will overflow with gladness
In that happy home above
And I love to tell of my Savior's love


No comments:

Post a Comment