Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord. - Ephesians 5:19

Friday, April 10, 2009

JERUSALEM

Paula Stefanovich

John saw a city that could not be hid

John saw a city, oh yes, he did
John caught a glimpse of the golden throne
Tell me all about it, go right on
Around the throne he saw the crystal sea
There's got to be more, what will it be?
I want to go to that city he saw, New Jerusalem


Jerusalem, I want to walk your streets that are golden
And I want to run where the angels have trod
Jerusalem, I want to rest on the banks of your river
In that city, city of God


John saw the lion lay down by the lamb
I want to know everything about that land
John saw the day, but he did not see night
The lamb of God, well, He must be the Light
He saw the saints worship the great I Am
Crying worthy, worthy is the Lamb
I want to go to that city he saw, New Jerusalem


Jerusalem, I want to walk your streets that are golden
And I want to run where the angels have trod
Jerusalem, I want to rest on the banks of your river
In that city, city of God


Jerusalem, Jerusalem
Sing for the night is o'er
Hosanna in the highest
Hosanna forever, forever more


Jerusalem, I want to walk your streets that are golden
And I want to run where the angels have trod
Jerusalem, I want to rest on the banks of your river
In that city, city of God



12 comments:

  1. could you be having the full song in audio? It blesses me and I would want to listen to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eSdop0rG7Y

    Watch it on youtube.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the song is awsome.great job guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heart lifting song and I cannot wait to walk the golden streets

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Do you by chance know where I can find the soundtrack? That is, if there's one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very good song, i want an copy

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this song! thanks. truly the song of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful song. The first time I heard it was at Northern Caribbean University in Jamaica, and it changed my day completely for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the song, my kids and I love to imagine we where there with JHON. praise a God for songs like this one

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does anybody know if it exists in French ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. GOD HAS BLESS U WITH A WONDERFUL TALENT. HE HAS GIVEN U THE INSPIRATION TO PUT THESE WORDS TOGETHER. IN ORDER TO ENCOURAGE SOUL AND ALSO TO BRING SOUL INTO HIS KINGDOM. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKS, AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I listen to this song on sabbath mornings before i go to church! It inspires me so much. Especially in this time my aunt is sick and in the hospital, may God bless her richly and speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete