Wednesday, April 25, 2012

HE'S STILL ON THE THRONE

Kyla Rowland

A sinner now saved
Blood-washed by the Lamb
My Brother's a King
The Son of I AM
Sometimes I forget
To Whom I belong
Then the sweet Spirit cries,
"My child, He's still on the throne."

He's still on the throne
So what could be wrong
It is well with my soul
Let the stormy winds blow
I'm reminded today
Praise God, I am saved
Salvation's sweet song
While ages roll on
He's still on the throne

Old Satan has power
And sometimes I'm weak
At times I give up
And He walks over me
Then Someone comes by
With words loud and strong:
"Arise my child, It is I
And I'm still on the throne."

He's still on the throne
So what could be wrong
It is well with my soul
Let the stormy winds blow
I'm reminded today
Praise God, I am saved
Salvation's sweet song
While ages roll on
He's still on the throne

No comments:

Post a Comment