Wednesday, March 28, 2012

LEARNING TO LEAN

John Stallings

I'm learning to lean, learning to lean,
Learning to lean on Jesus;
Finding more power than I'd ever dreamed;
I'm learning to lean on Jesus.

The joy I can't explain fills my soul,
Since the day I made Jesus my King;
His blessed Holy Spirit is leading my way,
He's teaching and I'm learning to lean.

I'm learning to lean, learning to lean,
Learning to lean on Jesus;
Finding more power than I'd ever dreamed;
I'm learning to lean on Jesus.

Sometimes we can be like the man who said,
My life is full now, I have everything;
But there is a strong Rock in Jesus, my Lord;
Thro' my trials I've been leaning to lean.

I'm learning to lean, learning to lean,
Learning to lean on Jesus;
Finding more power than I'd ever dreamed;
I'm learning to lean on Jesus.

Sad, broken-hearted, so often I've knelt,
And I've found God's peace so serene;
And all that He asks is a child-like trust,
And a heart that is learning to lean.

I'm learning to lean, learning to lean,
Learning to lean on Jesus;
Finding more power than I'd ever dreamed;
I'm learning to lean on Jesus.

There's glorious vict'ry each day now for me,
I found His peace so serene;
He helps me with each task if only I'll ask;
Ev'ry day now I'm learning to lean.

I'm learning to lean, learning to lean,
Learning to lean on Jesus;
Finding more power than I'd ever dreamed;
I'm learning to lean on Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment